Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blake's 3!!!

BLAKE'S 3!!!!!!

I can't believe I have a 3 year old! I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. How tiny he was when they placed him in my arms. The way he'd put his tiny hand on my chest while he nursered for 45 min every 2 hours all night long!!!!

My how time flys by I had a baby and now I have a full grown toddler running around.

He turned 3 on May 28th. Yes I know I am WAY late on my blogging. It's been a busy couple months.

But currently he is 31 lb 9 0z and 38.5"



Some of his favorite things right now are:
Buzz lightyear (well actually anything Toy Story)
Spiderman
Wow wow wubzzy
TRAINS
Disneyland

His best friends are:
Bella (he loves her so much)
Bubba
Baylee!


His favorite foods
Donuts
Broccoli
Oatmeal
poptarts
BBQ chicken/steak
Corn
Taco's
Chips and salsa
Popcorn

Favorite shows
Spiderman
Wow wow wubzzy
Team Umizoomi
Thomas the train
Little Einsteins

He loves to play outside
He loves to sing
He loves to pray
He loves to jump and run and dance and his newest is pretending he's spiderman!!!
He loves to go to Disneyland, his fav ride is the Matterhorn and the Autopia cars. Which happen to be two of my favs.

These 3 years went by in a flash. But I cherish every moment and love her more and more each day.



No comments:

Post a Comment