Friday, July 22, 2011

FLASH BACK FRIDAY!

It's Friday again already.
And I for one am so thankful the weekend is here and my love will me home.

I took the kiddos to the beach for the first time this year on Tuesday. We met my mom, sister, Bff, and lots of my nieces and nephews down there for a day of fun, sand, and waves!
It was such a blessed day.
Me and the kids prayed and asked for safety, favor (for parking), and fun.
And I must say the Lord never fails to deliver. It was such a teachable moment when we pulled down the street and found not 1 but 2 spots!!!! We parked and then thanked the Lord.








Those of course aren't a flashback but I wanted to share some cause they are just to cute! haha so now onto the flashback.....



Blake and Daddy at watching the waves


Mother's Day 2009 at the Beach (my FIRST mothers day)


Bella's 1st beach trip in belly. I was 5 months prego here


Blake was laughing here it looks like he's crying but it was a really big laugh.

That was such a fun family beach day also. As you can see from the pics it wasn't the sunniest but we made the most of it and had a great day. Blake has always been fearless when it comes to the beach. He just runs right in. That day he tried to crawl right in. haha

The next summer when Bella was born my camera took a spill the the wet sand and I didn't get a new one until summer was pretty much over so sadly I don't have any pictures really of her at the beach. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment