Friday, July 15, 2011

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

I follow lots of my friends blogs. Just this year it became the new thing to do. haha
I never realized my friends could write so well.
Anyways my dear friend started a Flashback Friday blog last week. And I instantly had to steal the idea!

So I thought I'd start with last July

Bella looks so tiny! She was only 9 months!
That seems like a lifetime ago and it was only a year ago.


Blake was 2 and 2 months and my silly lil boy

He loved and still does love to make the silliest faces.
He still had his baby boy haircut!
And Dustin still had his goatee.......

It's amazing how much can change in just 1 year.
My babies are so big now!
Blake is a tantrum throwing 3 year old
and
Bella is a sassy pants almost 2 year old!
WOW!!!!!!!

Well thanks for taking this look back with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment