Tuesday, May 1, 2012

EPIC FAILURE

Well......many of you have been asking me how my 60 day Shred it challenge is going.
Today would be day 60!
Except it's not, it's day 2 :(
I was doing fairly well I think 8 days straight and then bam! No motivation, no energy, no desire to get fit! I would do a day here a day there. Nothing special. I decided I needed to stop and refocus then when I new I was good and ready and determined start my challenge AGAIN!

My original goal is pretty much the same, but I am going to give myself weekends (or any 2 days) off per week. I might take those days. I might not!

So sadly due to my 2 month flop, I've actually gained weight. I'm now 134 pounds. I am determined to....
get my abs flat
arms defined
endurance up
weight down
posture improved

Wish me luck as I take on this goal once more!




No comments:

Post a Comment