Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family Date

Yesterday was a good day.
A happy day
A family day!

After the kids woke up from their naps and we ate dinner,
we decided to take them mini golfing at Pharaohs.
We have passes so it was free!

They loved it.

And I loved watching them have so much fun with something so simple.



Blake was so cute cause he would try SO HARD to hit it in the whole.
And Bella would just kind of push her along the green and then pick it up and place it in the hole and cheer!

They both kept saying
"Watch me, watch me....Look mom look dad!
It was so cute.


After golfing we took them on the bumper boats which was also free with our passes. This was a new experience for all 4 of us.
Bella said she didn't wanna go on, I think because she hates to be splashed and these boats had water guns on them. But I thought oh she'll have fun and it's only a tiny sprinkle.

Boy was I wrong! We all got soaked! Bella cried the whole time as me and Dustin had just as much fun as the kids on the ride squirting each other.

Blake of course loved it too!
Dustin because of his height caught most of the spray and was indeed the wettest by the end

After that we went inside so the kids could jump on the inflatables and run off some more energy.
Dustin slightly hurt himself coming down with Blake though. (hahahaha)

All in all it was a fantastic and free evening with the 3 people I love most in this world




No comments:

Post a Comment