Wednesday, August 24, 2011

28

Well if you know me
You probably know that my Birthday is kinda a big deal
Well at least it is to me!
Every year I normally start planning weeks ahead of time for a mutli event celebration.
And I normally have a Big bday list that I'll happy pass out to whomever requests it.

But this year just felt different. 
I didn't really feel like planning
no list, no wants
almost slightly depressed about it approaching and I wasn't sure why.

When the BIG day came I woke up feeling slightly ill.
And as the day went on I felt like I was gonna D I E!
Not a very happy birthday besides my mom and husbands greatest efforts it was just a bust.

After that day I was pretty depressed that my day that comes once a year pretty much stunk
I couldnt' get over it or myself.
Then I saw I think my sister post something about when you feel down about 1 thing think of 2 you are thankful for.
So then I thought....
Why not 28!
Since I turned 28 why not think of the 28 fabulous things I am thankful for....so here I go



  1.  My God, my savior.
2. My husband


3. Blake



4. Bella



5. My church Oasis

6. My family


7. My best friend Leah


8. My workout buddy Sarah


9. My moms group (we are awesome)


10. My spiritual gift (admin)


11. Being a stay at home mom



12. Our Home
13.Coupons!!!!


14. Twilight


15. Wine


16. Bubble baths


17. Chocolate


18. Health  (mine and my fams)


19. My kids wonderful grandparents!



20. FRIENDS


21. Girls nights


22. The Bible


23. My Gym membership

SARAH!

24. My kids friendships


25. Awana's (even though Blake hasn't started yet. I'm super excited about it!)


26. Cousins


27. Coffee


28. My MARRIAGE
And I must say after that list I feel much better about my life and all my blessings!




I'm linking up today with capturingmotherhood to show I'm not perfect or do I claim to be

2 comments:

  1. sorry your birthday was a bust. sometimes that happens to me, too. just too much pressure on that one day and then when it doesn't include fireworks, it's easy to feel let down. thank you for linking up and for sharing all of those beautiful blessings in your life. happy, happy birthday! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Just saw this. Cute! Yes, you have a lot to be thankful for and everyone that knows you is thankful for you. Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete