Thursday, October 20, 2011

Embrace the camera before bed.

It's been awhile since I've blogged at all or embraced the camera.
My life has been going through lots and lots of changes and new adventures, adjustments, and just has felt unsettled for awhile. But I am praying things will get more routine and calm down a bit for us soon.

Anyways I just got home with my lovies after working tonight and I missed them so much and they were being so adorable I had to snap a couple pics of us together.







I know me going back to work part time is needed and makes their lives better in the long run. But boy is it hard to leave these cute faces at all! I miss them so much while I'm gone.

But God has a plan and I just keep reminding myself it's better than my plan.

Now it's your turn to embrace the camera! Ready, set, go!!


1 comment: