Monday, October 24, 2011

Quote of the day...lost baby!

Since Dustin is only home on the weekends right now my honey-dew list for him gets a lil long some days.

So as he was out back mowing the yard. I remembered another thing for him to-do!

 Change Bella's baby swing to a big girl swing!

Last week they were fighting like "cats and dogs" over Blake's swing. So I thought wow I guess it's time!

So he took down her soft baby pink swing and put up the regular big kid swing.

As I watched her jump right on and Blake on his and Daddy pushing both of them, they looked HUGE!!!

So I make the remark...

Were did my babies go?

To which Bella replies....

Your baby lost! My baby right there.

As she points to her pink baby doll by the slide!

I guess she's a little right and it broke my heart.

I was so caught up in the moment I didn't think to get a picture. Sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment