I am a list's kind of a girl.
I love to be able to look down and see exactly what I need to do each day, week, year. And then to be able to cross something off makes me a happy girl.
Anyways so I wanted to look over my 2012 list and give little updates on each if I have them......
- Go on a family vacation. A week long not a weekend!
- Do the 30 day shred and shred it weights for the full 30 days. So 60 days straight! (I have bought both dvd's I am just waiting for my soccer season to be over and then I'm gonna start them!)
- Plant and maintain a garden
- Read my Bible cover to cover (I found a year plan, where you read from the new testament, old testament, and a psalms each day. And I'm really enjoying it. But missed a lot of days so am trying to double up this month so I can catch up and stay on track)
Put Blake in soccer(YAY! my first thing to cross off!!! I signed Blake up with AYSO Redlands last Sat. He's beyond excited and wants to get started asap. To bad it doesn't actually start until the fall.)
- Put Bella in dance or gymnastics
- Take the kids to Disneyland one on one
- Go on an overnight trip just me and my Mr. (We are talking about going away for Vday and to celebrate our Anniversary together. No plans yet though)
- Paint our house
- Potty train Bella (She is such a strong willed little girl. If it's her idea she is all for it. Like the other day, she wore underwear all day and only had 1 accident in the late evening when she was very tired. But if I try and encourage or suggest it she is not having it. But were making good progress. She's ready once she decides to go for it full force)
- Play on a soccer team