Monday, September 12, 2011

FuNk

In a FUNK?
Yes I am.
Why? You ask
I am not sure.
The things I normally feel like doing I just don't want to.
My fuse....it's been short
My attitude....has been lazy
I hate feeling like this.
I am annoying myself with my own mood.
But I haven't been able to crawl out of this irritated mood.
I need to though,
It's affecting all aspects of my life
My friendships,
my kids
my spouse
my WEIGHT
This mood started right about the begging of August and hasn't let up. I can't pinpoint an exact day or event that caused this but it hasn't really gonna way.
I stopped blogging
stopped working out
starting eating lots of chocolate
caffeine intake is off the charts
hormones/emotions are raging
NO I AM NOT PREGNANT
I don't get it
I don't understand it
But I  do know that I am
OVER IT
and am gonna take an active roll in changing my mood
By starting to do the things I know I love.
Coupon shop
Gym
Blog
spend more time with my friends
take my kids outta the house to have fun
I am gonna get out of this FUNK and BE HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment