Monday, September 26, 2011

Quote of the week

I've been saving this one for awhile and just trying to find the time and motivation to blog. But I finally made the time to sit down and blog this cute quote before I forget about it.

So for Halloween Blake wanted to be Super Why.

I told him we would buy it for him soon. But in the meantime he could use his silky like a cape.



So I tied it on him and he was super excited. I told him there you're just like Super Why!
He asked:
I can fly now?
I said Yeah! Thinking he knew pretend.
He took off running and leaped into the air arms out!!!!
He landed right on his tummy about an inch away from smacking his head into the wall.
He stood up, gave me a dirty look at said....
"I can't fly!"


Well we finally did get his costume on Friday and he has worn it pretty much nonstop since.

No comments:

Post a Comment