Blake Lee Bubeck
Born May 28 2008 at 2:45pm
7 lbs 13oz
My baby boy has turned into a tiny little man
On his Birthday I asked him these 20 questions and here's his response.
- What is your favorite color? Green
- What is your favorite toy? Spiderman
- What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries
- What is your favorite tv show? Spiderman
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac n Cheese
- What is your favorite outfit? Glow in the dark spiderman shirt
- What is your favorite game? Robot dance (Just dance 2)
- What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks
- What is your favorite animal? Giraffe!
- What is your faotie song? Hip hop
- What is your favorite book? BIBLE
- Who is your best friend? Baylee
- What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the roof (he means his playhouse roof)
- What is your favorite drink? Juicy
- What is your favorite holiday? BIRTHDAY
- What do you like to take to bed with out at night? Giraffe (from Grandma Audrey)
- What is your favorite thing to ear for breakfast? Waffles
- What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Super hero!
This was my husband's letter to our son!
I want to remember everything about Blake at this age so I'm going to write what I can thing of now!
Blake as you can probably tell LOVES spiderman
He also loves Iron man, the hulk, and pretty much all superhero's!
He loves to swim. He still uses floaties but is fearless with water
He loves to dance
He loves to climb and jump
He loves to swing still
He loves to help daddy BBQ, mow the grass, and just be outside with daddy doing anything
He naps maybe once or twice a week
He is 41inches tall and 36lbs
He loves going to church
He loves to cuddle in bed with me each morning
He loves donuts!
He loves carrots!!!
He loves almost all fruit, but not blueberries
He will eat anything daddy BBQs
He has me repeat myself with almost everything I tell him "What did you say?"
He is in a twin size bed now
He's in a booster seat now
He colors and can stay mostly in the lines!
He knows his ABC's but doesn't recognize them yet
He can count to 20
He knows his numbers 0-10
He is a jokster
He makes silly faces all the time!
He loves his sister and tells her often that he does
He asks to pray daily
He is a whiz at puzzles
I can't believe I have a 4 year old.
I want to go back and hold him in my arms just once more.
He is getting way to big way to fast.
Sorry this blog is so all over the place, but still ALL ABOUT BLAKE