Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 30


I restarted my challenge On May 1st.
This is after 1 month!
I wasn't the happiest with my results only because I had only lost 2 lbs.
That was until this morning when I took this picture and put it next to my beginning pic!
 WOW! I was actually shocked at the results!
I wanted to see if I had lost inches and after I took my measurements I did my happy dance then level 3 of the Shred.

Here are my current stats.

DAY 1:                                             DAY 30:

Weight 134 pounds                              132
Waist 35"                                             34"
    Hips 38 3/4"                                        33 1/2"
Stomach 33 1/4"                                  32" 
Thigh 22"                                            20"
Chest 35"                                            34"
Bicep 10 1/2"                                     10 3/4
I couldn't be more excited at the results.
So last month I gave up soda, alcohol, fast food, and chocolate.
But still was eating whatever I wanted.
This month I started counting my calories and realized I need to track everything I put into my mouth because wow it adds up! Not just food but my beverages sure do add up!


I have never ever had to track my calories. I've pretty much been able to add in exercise and lost weight.So it's a whole new world for me, I'm not the biggest fan of it but I am a fan of seeing results.


I know what I want my body to look like! And I'm am on a mission to transform into the women I know I can be!

So here's to another 30 days of getting stronger and healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment